1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

come join the new club

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by gumby321, Oct 5, 2006.

1. gumby321

gumby321 New Member

LAS VEGAS WITH MY WIFE OF 25 YEARS WITH NO KIDS
    The club is called N.A.W. What those letters stand for is Not A Wrench.
    I am the president and collect the dues. The dues will be on a quarterly bases. The amount to join is 50 grand and all proceeds go to the making my bike perfect account. So please join up. GUMBY PEACE
  2. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

I am there for everything except for the dues....for those dues, will continue to go to the stealer!!! :D
  3. mwelych

mwelych Active Member

I should be a member too, but I can't afford the dues either. Looks like I'm on my own!!!:)
  4. hookvnv

hookvnv New Member

n.a.w.

hey gumby i put the dues in the mail today.now since ive done that do ya wanna buy a bridge?i got a nice connecting the upper and lower michigan togather its a suspenchen bridge and i only want 100 grand ......lol.......hook
  5. gumby321

gumby321 New Member

I Am In

I am glad everyone has responded to this with such zest. I wanted to make sure that everyone knew it was a joke. Sometimes I wonder about people taking things a bit to seriously. So I figured with the price of the dues they would figure it was a joke. (i hope) GUMBY PEACE -----:D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: PREZ. of N.A.W.
  6. Harleywyld1

Harleywyld1 New Member

Charter Member and Officer

Hello Gumby,
    V.P., N.A.W.C., Harleywyld1 here. Well you were right the club is growing everyday. I think I should remind you about the stipulation on the dues. They are waived if you actually "ride your motorsickle". If you trailer your bike there is an additional 10 grand embarrassment fee. Just kidding. I actually know a guy who trailers his 04 ultra classic to Myrtle Beach. It's only 150 frigging miles from his house. Needless to say he catches grief from his friends.
    Keep up the good work,
    Harleywyld1
    Vice-Prez, Not A Wrench Club
  7. gumby321

gumby321 New Member

Hey There Vice Prez

He must not want to get his hair messed up. Or he is just what we call here on the west coast a sissy la la. You would think that he would enjoy that short putt. On any given saturday or sunday in southern calif. you can do that in a few hours. Then hit another spot another 100 miles or so away, have a bite to eat, then head on home. I find that to be a waist of a good bike.
    As far as the dues go. No vote is needed for that one. Maybe we should x 2 it. Lets see if we can get some more recrutes for the new club of N.A.W.
    I am waiting for a package this week from direct parts. Called the "OIL FIX" it was reccomended by CD. It is suppose to stop leaks before they happen. Very interesting artical he wrote. Go to www.directparts.com/static/articles/harleyoilfix.html I should be getting my top end back this week. I got a call from the shop on friday but missed it.

I am hopeing it is all good news. So far it has been. So maybe I will be up and running again this week. The weather here is just great. The heat broke about 2 weeks ago. So now is the time to get out there and ride. I will put 500 miles on my bike in a few days. I just might head into L.A. if everything seems to be in my favor. Or I will just keep going around the block 500 times. It might feel like the indy 500.
    I will keep you posted.. EL PREZIDENT'E of N.A.W. GUMBY PEACE
  8. gumby321

gumby321 New Member

NO WAY......N.A.W takes bad checks.....PREZ GUMBY
  9. gumby321

gumby321 New Member

Sounds like a plan,,,,,,Now if I can only find out where the 59 th street bridge is I can tak a look see at the one in Mich. but I would want to blow it up. Since you guys destroyed my yankees this week. GUMBY PEACE:mad:
  10. mwelych

mwelych Active Member

Go Detroit!!! This of course coming from a Yankee now living in Confederateville... I know you were joking Gumby... Didn't you see the smily face????:)
  11. gumby321

gumby321 New Member

I Just Dont Get It

All that money and still havent won a world series sice what 2000? They killed me this year:mad:
  12. hookvnv

hookvnv New Member

n.a.w.

gumby dont blow that bridge after u but ,cause u can charge me a quarter everytime3 i cross and get some of your 100 grand back..lol ......hook...................blow up detroit
  13. scooter

scooter New Member

I'd like to become a member too!!

What is it like to prospect for the NAW MC?

Can I be one even if I turn my own wrenches? (I can bring bogus receipts from a stealership showing how I got my "blinker fluid" topped off, and my "smoke rings" calibrated, if ya need me to show that I can't do anything....:D :D )

scoot
  14. gumby321

gumby321 New Member

Ok You Got It...plus I Got It Just One Big

Rusty old town now, with nothing but urban decay. Your wish is my command, but the hell with the $.25 cents. Dolla a Holla everytime you go over da bridge. Speak to you soon...GUMBY PEACE:rolleyes:
  15. gumby321

gumby321 New Member

From New York To N.c

Are they able to understand New Yorkez. I meet so many people from all around the states and find it hard to understand them. Plus they have a hard time understanding Brooklynez. You see this look on there face like you were speaking a strange language. Which I probably do to them. GUMBY PEACE
  16. gumby321

gumby321 New Member

you are in

YOU CAN BE THE HONOR GUARD. SINCE YOU ARE A WRENCH. YOU HAVE THE HONOR OF GIVEING US N.A.W. BOYS SOME CLUES HOW TO GET TO BE A WRENCH....SO CONSIDER YOURSELF IN..... GUMBY PEACE:D
  17. scooter

scooter New Member

Wahoo!!!

I will wear the title with honor, and promise not to steer y'all in the wrong direction. I even promise to ask others about things I ain't too sure about, so I don't steer y'all wrong....;)
  18. gumby321

gumby321 New Member

O Kee Dok Ee

Sounds Like A Plan. Honor Guard Sir
  19. scooter

scooter New Member

:D :D You got it!
  20. GreyBear

GreyBear New Member

Nomad, currently the Blue Ridge Mountains
    Favorite Tshirts...