1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Computer help needed

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Thump '63, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Thump '63

Thump '63 New Member

I have pictures in "my pictures" I would like to share but haven't figured out how to get them over here. They are dragging me into the 80's kicking and screaming. thanks Thump '63
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2008
  2. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

2 ways to do it..... 1) if it is appropriate for including into a post, below the text area, there is a "manage attachemnts"....you can hit browse, then look in my documents, then into my pictures.....select the one you want, and post. If they are too big, resize them by picking your picture, right click, resize, then pick small or medium...(Will hopefully work!). 2) if you want to put a few pictures into the gallery, go to the gallery, and select UPLOAD.....Browse your computer for the picture, pick a catagory for it, add some details if you want, then upload or submit..... again, if size is a problem, use photobucket or other resizing tools to make it smaller (max pic size is 700KB..... JPEG works well for a format (of the picture) for uploading! Good luck!
  3. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

hey thump

welcome. Ya' are right there where my Sis-in-law lives (melbourne) Billy Lanes shop is a straight shot from her house too.
  4. Thump '63

Thump '63 New Member

Voodoo1

Tell her Post Road Legion Hall Breakfast every Sunday AM. Proud to see it's almost Spring up there. later Thump
  5. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

we'll do

she is a looker too.:cool:
  6. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

:worthless:
  7. Thump '63

Thump '63 New Member

Aint found it yet

I broke the picture down to 100 x100 and it was rejected.I'll keep trying, this is just another skill test.:gah:
  8. chucktx

if you want to, you may email them to me and i will post for you.......this has been done in the past.........:)
  9. Thump '63

Thump '63 New Member

thankx chucktx

Not sure what is going on here. I checked my profile and the picture of Old Blue is there but not by my name like everybody else. Ow well bigger fish to fry. The bushing on the kicker finally gave out, so the Pan is down again. It don't bother me so much that I'm use to it. If it was easy everybody would be doing it. later Thump:banghead:
  10. Thump '63

Thump '63 New Member

Think I got it now

OK gang, if this worked I have a signature and picture. If not let me know and I'll try again. Thanks to all for the help later Thump
  11. SPORSTERBOY

SPORSTERBOY New Member

HEY THUMP, ARE ALL THE ROADS LIKE THAT IN FL.:roflmao:
  12. chucktx

i used to live in floridia......and there are quite a few roads like that!!!!!!!!:)
  13. Thump '63

Thump '63 New Member

Aint really a road

This is the driveway from Choo Choo's out to the paved road. It's packed sugar sand with soft spots. It's not a rookie test ride by any means.