1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Condor Pitstop

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Jan 17, 2008.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Man I just got the Condor Pitstop in from realhog.com . It came with the trailer bracket kit. I got it in the garage holding the bike upright. I'm gonna mount the trailer bracket in my 6x12 utility trailer so I can move it from the garage to the trailer so I can haul my bike in the trailer. The unit works real good. Not to mention I got a good price on it.
  2. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

:worthless:

Hello, help us out here! :D :D
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

ya got a bagger....what do ya need a trailer for???? :D :D
  4. cardboard

Ahhh, what if I had a flat tire, or broke down man. I can put the Condor Pit Stop in the trailer on the bracket and put my bike in the trailer and bring it home. If I was to go 700 miles away or farther I could put my bike on the trailer and tow it behind my truck. It holds the bike in place.

If I don't have a lot of room in the garage. I can drive the bike in the condor pitstop and have it upright closer to the wall with my bike standing upright giving me room to git around my boat to git out the door.

Just don't make the mistake like my buddy trying to take the bike out of the Pitstop.
    Don't drive the bike into the pitstop git off cut the bike off and come back and pull and pull and pull even puttin yer feet on the wall pulling trying to git the bike out of the Pitstop and say to yerself, Man please how the hell am I gonna the bike out of this thing, all I did was drive it up into it and the bracket go around the wheel.
    Just to find out the bike is in gear and won't go backward till you put it in neutral.
    :gah:
    Check out the Video man,

Condor Motorcyle Products
  5. chucktx

well, ok about the trailer thing.....i was just curious how ya gonna break the new bike in haulin it around in a trailer????:)

ya i am bustin your chops!!!!!!!! silly biker.....trailers are for rubs!!!!!:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
  6. cardboard

Ahhh ! Breakin it in, man with the weather its gettin tough. I've onlh got 5000miles on it in 3 months. Old lady and me wants to ride today, if the water gits off the road and it warms up some we might go do 200 miles. It might make 48* today.
    But when I go home to Aabama to see my friends and my son, I'd rather trailer it when I drive for 13hours. Its farther than I want to ride one way. What are you gonnna do if'n yer sled was to break down?
    :fight:
  7. mwelych

mwelych Active Member

I really don't know any bikers with a trailer (well maybe one)... If I break down, looks like I'm gonna hafta push... I'm ok with that...:)
  8. chucktx

ifn i cant fix it....would have to be really bad or internal....i would call hog....got free towing to the nearest dealer.........:D if im on my bike i would have a heck of a time getting back to my truck and trailer....and i aint gonna leave it on the side of the road!!:)
  9. cardboard

Well its like this, I got a buddy that has a harley that is my neighbor. He has the code to git in my house. He knows where the keys to the lock on m trailer is and the straps. He has a
    F-250 Ford. If I call him he will help me out. He don't mind. I've already talked with him. So I did some homework on the matter.
    Oh Yea ! if yer riding on sunday you ain't gonna git yer bike towed to the dealer either. :rant:
  10. chucktx

no, it wont go to the dealer on a sunday, but will be there on monday....and they take ya to a motel....you know how far back in the woods i live....aint no help here. i have never relied on anybody but me for 60 yrs, aint no sense starting now......like i said, im bustin your chops on the trailer thing....:) somebody has to buy them, or they would quit buildin em!!!:D
  11. cardboard

Well even though yer bustin my chops, its a 6x12 open utility trailer with the mount in the front for the Pitstop. And like mwelych said if he broke down he would push his bike. I can't push my bike over a few feet. I need help if it falls over on the ground to git it up, Don't think the push part will work.. I'm gittin worst and worst out of shape too.
    Glad its electric start and has training wheels.