1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Corbon R-king seat

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy, Sell, Trade or Wanted' started by cowboy, Sep 7, 2009.

1. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

A friend of mine has a corbon seat with drivers backrest for sale he had it on his 05 RK (he bought it used ) but he's only about 5'9-10 & has a time reaching both handle bar's , so seat must be one for somone a little taller say's he'll take $200 for it plus shipping , seat in top shape no holes or rips let me know here or a PM I don't have any pic's , & it will be next weekend before I can get any , he drivers a truck & that's when he be home again