1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Covered and bitten by fleas

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Oct 4, 2010.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Today was inspecting a house that was totally destroyed inside. Human feces on the carpets smeared on the walls and in the kitchen cabinets. Partially through the inspection I yelled at the buyer and Realtor to get out. There were so many fleas that they had gone up my pants legs and wear bitting me.

Told em bomb the house first then I'll come back and please do something about the odor. They had, had small children living with them in the most horrid filth I have seen in a very long time. Even a picture could not describe the condition the place was in. Glad their was no crawl space under the house.
  2. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

:eek:

Yuck. Did the realtor not know what shape the house was in?
  3. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Yep, she knew but not about the fleas.

Abby, my wife called and she is in Main and New Hampshire and picked up a tee shirt from White MTN HD and another one in something like Meredith HD (which there seems to be several of.