1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Cowboy and I

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by chucktx, Mar 16, 2008.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

well i went to the local swapmeet today, as did cowboy. we talked on the phone while we were there, tried to get hooked up........probably bumped into each other!!!!! but alas, it wasnt to be this time..:( i hope we have better luck next time we get with in 100 yds of each other!!!!!! should have had the patch!!!!!!!!!! lol lol lol:D
  2. SPORSTERBOY

SPORSTERBOY New Member

WITH THAT FLORECENT ORANGE HAT:roflmao:
  3. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

Yep, I'm sending the $ for the patches and gonna put one on a Hunter Orange cap for just this reason. We Bike Talkers don't always have to agree on EVERYTHING, but we ride - which is really the most important thing we share - and we ought to be able to find each other for a greet & grin when we've got the chance.

Better luck next time!
    :cheers:
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

yep we probaly bump into each other a time or two yesterday , & did''nt know it , My son & I had a good time & found some good deals for both our bikes , yes we needed the Patch yesterday I came real close to getting a vest yesterday to put it on , when we got back to my place , we loaded my son's bike & took it to his place , so he can add his new parts & finish reparing all the damage the shop did to it , I told him to get some pic's so we can post them before & after , all in all a good day except not meeting Chuck
  5. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

I do agree we all have our own thoughts and ideas, that is the what is great about this forum, I have sat there and gave a little advice thinking there you go, then someone like hrk, chuck, cowboy, etc. comes in right after, and elaborates further and I think hum,I knew that, I should have said that too, or I didn't think of that dang I learned some thing there, just because you stand there on your opinion does not make enemies, it makes you independent and that is the life style we all represent. to meet the ones that you may have argued with or disagreed with on this forum will only give a face to the word written and then you may understand the others ideals. this technological age, takes out the personability in conversation, but, this is the only board that has a personal feel to it, like two sibling fighting, its just a squabble, they will ride and enjoy the day together tomorrow.
  6. cowboy

Very well put Ironhorse , & Chuck is just enough older then me to a older Brother to squable with :D
  7. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

amen!!!!!!!!!!!:)
  8. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

How could you miss Chucktx, he was the dude walkin around with a big stogie
    smokin it. I think he may have been the only dude smokin one there.
  9. cowboy

Nope there where a bunch with the stogies , & I was not the only one with a walking cain :eek: