1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Day at the beach

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Apr 20, 2012.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

2. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

HA! So, there's wahoos in other places not just on the Long Island ramps! When I had my trailered boat I almost enjoyed the ramp fiascos more than catching fish! Sunday afternoons here in my village, the daytrippers visiting the village wind up at the boat ramp to watch all the weekend warriors trying to get their boats back onto dry land (or launch their mecedes or bmw suvs!)
    :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
  3. bguillory66

bguillory66 Active Member

:roflmao::roflmao:I use to do the same thing from time to time, it was better than going to a comedy show...and free.:D
  4. baggerpaul

baggerpaul Well-Known Member

Its better to watch them try to get them back on the trailer . or you allways have the play boy with all the hat chicks trying to launch the bad ass speed boat with the awesome stereo . cooler full of beers . and homie forgets to put the plug in the boat and sinks it 5 feet from the ramp . and you have to get your boat on the trailer and now hes got the ramp blocked .
  5. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

:roflmao:seen that a few time down here ,I had to go get gas for my boat cause he sank & blocked the loading/unloading area
  6. baggerpaul

baggerpaul Well-Known Member

Well like I always say give an a hole a gun he thinks he's a cowboy. Give a rooke a boat he thinks he's a captain.
  7. MountainCruiser

MountainCruiser Well-Known Member

Thats the way it always is, people act like they know more than they do. Irony is, usually someone will help you if you can admit you need it!
  8. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

I was wondering when the tractors would come and save the day.
  9. bambidee

bambidee Active Member

without a dough't the more we think we know shows the less we know. hey any one from NYS ,how about this weather, rode 120 miles on fri the 20th and then saw a couple of inches of snow MON. am bike runs sweet about 500 miles since top end rebuild. PULLS like a mule to the rev limiter at 6000, runs, no ping . still on dual fire need to talk to DTT about starting issues
  10. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

When I first saw this thread, I thought in traditional Bike Talk fashion that this video would be of FAT women floating down in BaggerPauls neck of the woods. I was disappointed.:wtf::roflmao:
  11. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

For you landlocked brothers, Webster's says:

Beach = Shore of a body of water covered by sand, gravel, or larger rock fragments.

Just thought I'd help you out if you didn't know!
  12. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

Ha-ha! Thanks for reminding me - it's been years since I've been to the beach. I gotta say that was a very entertaining video. Never have I actually seen that many vehicles involved in a boat rescue.

SO sorry you wuz disappointed, JB!:roflmao:
  13. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

not sure whats more concerning,
    that 15 rednecks with big azz 4WD's could'nt :gah:
    pull a mid size suv outta the ocean

or

that JB wants to see pictures of fat wimmen floating in a pond :roflmao::roflmao:
  14. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Fat Women floating about sums it up too. :roflmao::roflmao:
  15. MountainCruiser

MountainCruiser Well-Known Member

Years ago when my Dad was still with us, bunch of guys used to go to Outer Banks of NC surf fishing. We would always do a little dune buggying with our 4 wheel drives. I drove Jeep CJs in those days. Once had a buddy stick a Chevy Blazer (full size) in soft sand while surf coming in. We took piece of ply wood and jack and jacked it up and drove it off several times to get it out of the soft stuff... no other vehicles. I thought it was cool, owner was sweating... :D