1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Daytona !!!!! bike week

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by baggerpaul, Feb 18, 2012.

1. baggerpaul

baggerpaul Well-Known Member

Room is booked charlie and 128 you owe me a captain morgan and coke im coming to get paid ya hear!!!!!:roflmao: cant wait to get out of the shop and just ride its such a nice ride from down south to daytona . and then i got to go visit pro drag and drop some head castings off to be done ill try to knock two birds out with one stone . i need these three days off!:banghead:
  2. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

My room is booked too! Maybe Charlie will cook steaks for us! I'd like to stop in at ProDrag too. Drop off your heads!
  3. baggerpaul

yea i got an extra set that to be honest with ya i just does not pay for me to sit on the bench and do them myself . the time it takes for me to tear them down check valve installed height stem height port them cut the seats for over sized valves buy valves buy guides install guides hone them to size and recheck and adjust spring pressure recheck stems for proper length . for the price he charges to do the work . it just dont pay for me to do it . and the only REASON I WOULD LET HIM DO IT IS I TRUST IN HIS MACHINE WORK . YOU JUST DONT KNOW HOW MANY MACHINE SHOP DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DO THE WORK OR CANT DO THE MATH PROPER ITS A SHAME . his work is dead nuts on . those barrels he did for me were very nice and round even after i check the with out torque plates on them . great guy man we can go up with charlie and meet him if you like . or maybe he will meet us out for lunch or something. im staying in deland wich is just out side daytona . in kirbys neck of the woods.
  4. Fatboy128

I'm stayin at Cheap Charlie's Hotel N Steakhouse!
  5. baggerpaul

he is about 40 miles south if im correct? we can meet for breakfast one morning also and then ride up to daytona as a bunch i dont mind:D
  6. baggerpaul

well gotta get the boys up for church talk to at ya later!
  7. Fatboy128

Sounds good. We gotta talk to my "social Director" and lay out the schedule!
  8. baggerpaul

ok just let me know cuz i just dont matter to me what we do . lol im there to ride and enjoy . its all good.