1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Dealer Layoffs

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Mar 3, 2009.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Our HD dealer laid off 20 employees last month do to the economic times. I know HD national is going to be laying off over 1,000 employees from what I have been hearing. I wonder if the dealers will start selling for MSRP or below now. One dealer in Albany Oregon put out an E-mail today and is giving a 25% off on all HD parts and accessories for this coming weekend.
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

the pres said he was gonna change the usa..................and a fine job he is doing...............
  3. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :gah:
  4. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Under MSRP is available you have to ask and have the moola or credit to make the sale.

That's how I got mine, guy had 7 "no sales" in a row due to bad or insufficent credit or cash for down payment.

I dealed hard and got it under MSRP, well under....

Because they wanted to make a sale....

This used to be a MSRP plus dealer too..