1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Deuce is gone

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by baggerpaul, Sep 10, 2011.

1. baggerpaul

baggerpaul Well-Known Member

Well the deuce is sold . My buddy that ownes a cycle dealer sold it for me and got me a good price was not riding it any way time to start building the motor on the bagger ill miss the speed thats for sure. Some one got a bad ass bike !!! And it was not fair to the girl to be sitting in the shed . She will be missed . My good freind told me once you ride the bagger you wont ride the deuce ! Sucks when they are correct. I just love the ride of the bagger!!!!!;)
  2. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about the Duece. We do bond to our rides don't we??? But why Hi Perf a bagger?????:confused:
  3. baggerpaul

Just get it to a 95 thats all.
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
  4. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

My Springer is kind of like that as I don't ride it very often because my 103 Limited bagger is so much more comfortable and versatile. Yet I go out to the shop and look at her and man I don't think at this point I could do that, but do understand. If I was able to I would ride it on a big poker run tomorrow that sounds like its going to be a good ride.
  5. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Sorry about the deuce.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  6. baggerpaul

well im not to sorry. rode it for a long time and being an 05 after all the mods and the age i stiil got more than i paid for it . that dont happen to often. she will be missed. was a good looking bike and very quick. the bagger paid for it self at at this point and left me 3780.00 dollars profit. not to bad for an 05 deuce
  7. alex the dog

alex the dog Active Member

I always liked the Deuce....it looked lean and classy at the same time. Too bad they don't make it anymore.
  8. baggerpaul

That is very true. Either you like. The lines of the deuce. Or. Ya hate. The looks. I thuoght it was a very clean looking bike just had yo lower the ass end a bit .
  9. alex the dog

alex the dog Active Member

That beautiful tail is what I liked best about the Deuce. The V-Rod sort of copies the Deuce's tail, and I hope H-D keeps that look as I don't care much for the Muscle.
  10. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

The only thing that I didn't like about the Deuce was the rear fender. I did not like how it went straight across. I guess I like the fender to follow the tire (rim). I came close to buying a CVO Deuce. It had 800 miles on it and for only 19k. It was the Starlite Blue..... Nice color....
  11. AnthonyMartello

AnthonyMartello New Member

Hey there,

I've been ridden baggers since I was in my late twenties. I'm in my early thirties and I still like them. Except..... I noticed a little ridged I'd like to build, check it out!

Thanks,
    Anthony