1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Dresser slip ons

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by scottdawg, Jul 14, 2004.

1. scottdawg

scottdawg New Member

I just found this forum, and have a couple of questions about dresser slip ons. What is anybodys thought about V&H, one piece screaming eagles, wild pigs, etc? I currently have D&D straight cut slip ons - they sound pretty good, but the chrome quality isn't that good (a lot of sander and buffer marks are visible). Wanted to see what you guys think

thanks
    scott
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2004
  2. fatboyvtwin

fatboyvtwin New Member

I put V & H 2 into 1 pro hs pipes on my 2004 Road King Classic, and have had great results and increase in power. I have always ran V&H on all of my Harleys and have never been dissapointed. Ride Safe David.
  3. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

V&H are good pipes deep tone and have a generally higher price of the ones you've listed.

The wild pigs are excellent pipes and at the price of $150 or less on ebay you can't go wrong, they have three baffles, get the smallest if you're stage 1 www.wildpigpipes.com they sell seconds or overstock on ebay and everyone I've heard from loves them

beats $400 for a set of slip ons.

www.khromewerks.com makes a good set of slip ons as well has a special baffling system.

For the money I'd go wild pig.
  4. kidd

kidd New Member

go put python 3 on there the way to go even for slip on. V and H make these pipes and the cost less