1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

E-mail I received tonight

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Sep 13, 2010.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Check out this E-mail I received on my business E-mail site tonight. What a joke.
    Should I forward this on to the obamba boy. :roflmao:

Goodday,
    My name is General Leopoldo Cintra of CUBA army and my wife name is Mrs Anita Ted Brown Leopoldo Cintra.

It is my desire to move my family to your country due to personal reasons, honestly i don't like the way things are moving in my country, the communism system of government here is not allowing us to express our views very well,thereby denying us our basic human rights.

However,my aim of writing this mail to you is to confirm if you can be able to help me get a good living home for my family in your country,also, if i may ask,what is the best investments that one can go into once we arrive to your country? how is the real estate investments? though i will need also to purchase a sailing yatch for my family once we arrive to your country.

Please i expect you to keep this my request strictly confidential as no one in CUBA here knows my intentions, that is why i am using a different e-mail name as my email address ID
    As i stated above,let me know if you can help me on this my request.
    Thank you.Email:general.leocintra@yahoo.co.uk

General Leopoldo.
    +53 7 868 2753

Please, i advise that you don't call me on my line because our telephone lines are highly monitored by Raul Castro led communist government, email remains the best secured communication
  2. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

What you did'nt call him to see if it's for real :roflmao: help the poor guy out for petes sake :roflmao:he's asking for your help & a better life :eek:
  3. Tomflhrci98

Tomflhrci98 Active Member

forward his number to Michael Moore. I'm sure he can convince him that life is better in Cuba.
  4. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Good idea, what these people will do to scam someone.
  5. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Tell him to call

Bernard Madoff
    Id#2394873948573903
    Sing Sing Correctional Facility
    Ossining, NY