1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Eat Your Heart Out Texas

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Jul 4, 2010.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

That ought to grab your attention. :D

Rode a 260 mile ride today and this was one place we decided to take a pic. MT Hood in the back ground.

These were all taken with my Iphone

Attached Files:

2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

great pic!!!!!!! looks like more than you and your wife rode.....great to ride with friends!
  3. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Yea it started out as a HOG Chapter ride. We had Jean Davidson at our Chapter this weekend. She is the granddaughter of one of the original Davidson founders. We did a ride to Hood River OR and then a few of us (6) once there split off and went into the grass lands of eastern Oregon then worked our way back up the Deshutes area and back up to MT Hood, then home.

Here is a pic of Jean, she is talking about her Yell and Tell program for kids.
    Also a pic of the wife in her patriotic vest she made.

Attached Files:

4. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

I think riding through the Cascades would be awesome. I stayed up in those mountains for like 4 days camping. Mt. Vernon is cool.

I love the pics, Thank You.