1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Everyone seems to be wondering WHY

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Nov 21, 2011.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.
    Lets have a look at the evidence:
    - No Christmas
    - No television
    -No nude women
    - No football
    - No pork chops
    - No hot dogs
    - No burgers
    - No beer
    - No bacon
    - Rags for clothes
    - Towels for hats
    - Constant wailing from some idiot in a tower
    - More than one wife
    More than one mother in law
    - You can't shave
    - Your wife can't shave
    - You can't wash off the smell of donkey
    - You wipe your ass with your hand
    - You cook over burning camel dung
    - Your wife is picked by someone else for you
    - and your wives smell worse than your donkey
    Then they tell you that "when you die, it all gets better"??
    Well no **** Sherlock!.... It's not like it could get much worse.

Shalom
  2. MountainCruiser

MountainCruiser Well-Known Member

3. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

They are still lurking in the dark ages. The devil was never thrilled with light!
  4. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

! work with a fella from Lebanon. He is a muslim. He has been here for about 7 years. We've been talking religion. Comparing some of my Christian scripture to his koran. Very interesting discussions. He knows a lot about Jesus but to him He was a prophet. He condems the muslims that preach violence says that is not what the koran is all about. He knows about my 9/11 experience which saddened him. He seems sincere. He says that now in Lebanon that Christians and muslims live in peace together. I believe in the old saying "keep your friends close and your enemies closer".
  5. alex the dog

alex the dog Active Member

Yea, that's plenty of good reasons to kill themselves. Only they should do it in their own country.

I don't hate muslims, but if they don't want us in their country, why do they think we want them here? I think they should stay in the place that accepts their religious fanaticism, and the world would be a much better place. Heck, I wouldn't care what they do, as long as they did it in their own country.
  6. FLHTbiker

Agree
  7. MountainCruiser

MountainCruiser Well-Known Member

Not sure if I completely know what I am talking about, but there are two strains of muslims... She'ites and Suni, not sure about spelling. The She'ites are the radical group, but only about 10% to 20% or something like that. But, they get the press due to their actions. I guess the Koran says to honor people of the book (Christians) but only sees Jesus as a prophet. I don't care or have a problem with what others believe as long as they do not hurt me or mine, or take away my freedoms. Problem is the radical group hates Christians and Americans in general ... so that becomes my rub... plan to hurt my country and my way of life. Loose my tolerance quickly...
  8. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

When I had a Locksmith Business I had a dude from Lebonon that was a Christian.
    He had a real great real estate business here. He had a lot of commercial bussiness and everything. He had a lot of money. Worked hard and was a good person. Gave me a lot of business. He helped a lot of folks.
    He flew home to see family, they found out at the airport he was a Christian.
    They killed him at the airport.

He was one of few people from the Midde East I could ever trust.
  9. FLHTbiker

That's why you can't trust none of em over there.
  10. cardboard

When I had a business I carred a 40 calibur Glock with Black Talon shells.
    Had extra clips in the van.
    I used to do a lot of work for them. They tried to pull some stuff sometimes.
    Didn't like listening to it. They try to brother you to death, don't like to pay for things. But they got money.
    That's all they are interested in.
    They own a lot of Convienience stores, service stations. High rise business, motels. And a heck of a lot other businesses.
    They will work 7 days a week. And not think twice.
    They will live in any neighborhood.
  11. FLHTbiker

Get to do an inspection next Tuesday for one. They always try and talk me down in price and I always tell em, which part of the inspection would you like me to not include. Then when I get there they hit me up again. Remember one I told him, hey you don't want the inspection cause I can turn around and leave. Realtor told him to shut up, your getting the inspection. Get tired of em always wanting to try and talk me down in the cost of an inspection. And, always after the inspection I have to ask for the money :gah: The orientals are really bad for that to. :rolleyes:
  12. cardboard

YOu don't know what I have done to business owners who was in there by themselves............
    I asked em to come outside and let me show them how the lock works.
    Then took a pair of end cutter and cut the key in pieces and they was standing on the street.
    Askin where are my keys. Yer keys. You didn't want to pay for them so I cut my keys I was gonna sell you after I changed the locks up.
    Tell the Police that dude.
    When you call me out. Don't pull my chain. I will break it dude.:gah:
  13. cardboard

Had to edit this Post for corrections .......
  14. alex the dog

Can you believe they kill people just because they are Christians??? And they will try to tell you Islam is a religion of peace!!! Understandibly, the rest of the world knows it really is a devil's cult for murder.
  15. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

They will try to convert by coersion, or by violence, ANYONE (infidels) who isn't a Muslim. Islam is a socio-political-military system of repression thinly cloaked in a psudo religion that has been around since the 7th century. There are over a billion converts in the world and and it is the duty of EVERY Muslim to eventually take over the whole world. They will kill, torture, threaten, beat up, and lie even when they swear on the Koran as long as it furthers the cause of Islam (Jihad). I don't trust any of them.
  16. FLHTbiker

Yep :angry:
  17. stokes

stokes New Member

They dont go to their "paradise" till judgement day,that comes when Islam takes over the world.They are not allowed to live under any but Islamic law,unless they actively try to overthrow that government.That doesnt mean they have to throw the bombs,giving the tiding to the mosque that gives it to the footsoldiers,the terrorists,is enough to keep them in good standing.These are the basic tenets of all muslims,not just the so called fanatics.We dont allow the rasta man to smoke his weed,but we let these huns enjoy religous freedom?This country is doomed if we dont wake up and recognize our enemies.
  18. alex the dog

Mark my words: our next world war will be with the Middle East. Not China or Russia. But you can bet North Korea will jump in with them. And even Venezuela is their new best friend.
  19. FLHTbiker

Time to start building those fall out shelters again:cussing:
  20. stokes

stokes New Member

The middle east isnt capable of waging a "world war".It will be because of the mid east and it will be China trying to control the middle east.They need the oil to continue thier industrial growth which is only growing because of the wests dependence on their industry.If they go to war with the west,thier industry will die,but they need it to wage a war.Its a complex and touchy situation.