1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Evo pan & knuck twincam rocker covers

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by PRFCT, Dec 8, 2010.

1. PRFCT

PRFCT New Member

Hi Everyone !
    I am new to the forum but not to bikes . I was hoping someone out there could send me in the right dirrection to download or get emailed the installation instruction on installing exzotic pan rocker covers on an evo and exzotic knuckle rockercovers on a twincam ? I had the parts in the garage and the instructions in the house . We had a house fire and I lost the instructions .Bikes and garage ok though and insurance paid out .I am very sad that the HONEY DO list was also distroyed :( So to make up for the void I was thinking I would get back to working on the bikes and install the Original exzotic pan covers on the wifes 91 softail and the exzotic knuckle rocker covers on my 90 softail with a merch fatso evo bottom with 95" twincam heads & barrels .Any leads would be great !!!
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2010
  2. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

have you tried looking up (google ) exzoti & see if they can help , the indy shop I use did one a few years back But the bike owner moved so dod'nt know if they have the paper work ,I dout it as he gives all parts & paper work back to the bike owner in cases like this god luck & let us know how it comes out for ya & I would'nt waste time looking for the H Dew list :D
  3. PRFCT

PRFCT New Member

Hi Cowboy !
    Seems to me Exzotic was a Texas outfit ? Yes after a heartrenching exhastive search I have had to conceed that the Honey Dew list is not to be found :( But I have faith that the exzotic info can be found out there somewhere.The two sets are original exzotic before they sold it to revtech .Aparentley VULCAN has taken over the manufacturing of them and got back to me first thing this morning with there info but it seems a littlle different then the pieces I have .So here is hoping someone out there has it ?
  4. Wideglide85

Wideglide85 Active Member

Try this...
    forums.hotbikeweb.com/70/.../exzotic-evo-panrocker.../index.html
  5. Wideglide85

Wideglide85 Active Member

Oops. Never mind, I guess that was your post. I should've read it first...
  6. PRFCT

PRFCT New Member

Yeh dats me ! I have it on there and the aim forum too ! But thanks for the heads up !