1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Exhaust

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by sbeamer, Jun 21, 2006.

1. sbeamer

sbeamer New Member

I read a while ago, where someone had, or saw some dyno figures on a 88" W/a few different brands of true duals. I thought it said the Rhienharts made the most torque. Does anyone remember this post or who wrote it?
    I was also wondering about the Rhienharts. Are they quieter now than before? What makes them quieter and can they be made a little louder w/o drilling etc.?
  2. aaron

aaron New Member

I run the Rinehart 2-1 on my Softail. I feel it is quiter than some of the earlier Bub pipes but............ others behind me say it booms. Maybe it has to do with the way the exit is so far back? Sounds loud on other peoples bikes, why would mine be any different?
    Anyway, its a nice pipe.
  3. Breeze

Breeze New Member

Rhinehart 2:1 Pipes

Check the Bub/Rhinehart website. They post a dyno curve for the pipes on a TC88. No low/mid dip... pretty much parallels the curve for "stock" set up but increased torque and hp across the whole band. I would give you a link straight to it but right now it is "temporarily unavailable."