1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Extended forward controls...02'deuce

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by t_ubinger, Mar 15, 2005.

1. t_ubinger

t_ubinger New Member

Does anyone have any experience or info on extended F.C.
    I am looking at Arlen Ness 3" extended forward controls. (part# 071-610) ;simple plates or Kuryakyn forward controls. I like Arlen Ness price and simply application but also like Kuryakyn(#9060) Chrome but not the price.
    Any suggestions! (NOTE: I have a HD bullet spoiler:#53703 will the Extended.F.C. interfere with the spoiler?) Thanks for any advice or info!
  2. South FL Deuce

South FL Deuce New Member

I Have That Arlen Ness.......

kit for my 04 deuece. I still havent done the brake side and i put the shift side on almost a year ago. I know I know. But I have have other **** goin on. I can tell you that im not completely happy with it. Forst off its not a full 3 inches. MAYBE 2 1/2. Im 6'5" Id have liked a full 3. Anyway. The instructions were poor. Grant it I am not a MC mechanice but after looking through instructions on Kuryakyn's pages. I wish I would have went with them.But thats just my 2 cents.