1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Fable of the Porcupine

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Jul 5, 2011.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

It was the coldest winter ever. Many animals died because of the cold. The porcupines, realizing the situation, decided to group together to keep warm. This way they covered and protected themselves; but the quills of each one wounded their closest companions. After awhile, they decided to distance themselves one from the other and they began to die, alone and frozen. So they had to make a choice: either accept the quills of their companions or disappear from the Earth. Wisely, they decided to go back to being together. They learned to live with the little wounds caused by the close relationship with their companions in order to receive the warmth that came from the others. This way they were able to survive. Moral of the story: The best relationship is not the one that brings together perfect people, but when each individual learns to live with the imperfections of others and can admire the other person's good qualities.
    The real moral of the story......LEARN TO LIVE WITH THE *****S IN YOUR LIFE.:D
  2. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

So true , good advice :D:cool:
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

hmmmmmmmmmmm does this mean ya gonna keep the same govt we been puttin up with?????? im tired of livin with em................:confused:
  4. Tomflhrci98

Tomflhrci98 Active Member

But, if I don't need the jerk-offs to survive then I don't have to put up with them. It may be them that can't survive without me.:rolleyes:
  5. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

I don't think they're anything like porcupines - more like bottom feeders.
  6. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

So what your saying is that we gotta learn to live with a lot of little pr_ks?!
  7. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

I get plenty of practice - every day at school!