1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Flair Windshields

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Jun 3, 2008.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

2. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Yeah my neighbor bough one of the $170 curved windshields for a bagger,

He said it was worse than the stock 8/10 inch HD shield on his CVO 08 bagger, said the wind hit him square in the face he didnt see any value in it and took it back.

He's looking into one of the Clearviews with Re-curve shields, another friend has one of them did a 2K trip last 10 days said it worked great.
  3. FlynDutchman

FlynDutchman New Member

Funny... I told my wife I wanted to get an Electraglide or something like that & she told me Im not old enough yet LOL
  4. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Rent one with a Tour Pack and take her out on a long ride for a day, then let her tell you how old you need to be to ride a Electra Glide. They rock dude.
    I had one in 64, well it was a Duo Glide !
  5. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Same here , she said that a caddy De'ville rides nice too but she doesn't want to be seen in one yet....

RG I think I could get away with it's a bit sporty looking maybe a Street Glide too but the E-Classic just says - Shriner or old guy, paint schemes etc.
  6. steveb

steveb Active Member

I went from a Dyna to an Ultra Classic ,even let my wife pick it out. She just smiles now while we are riding due to the comfort she has.
  7. DKIN21

DKIN21 New Member

Same here Steveb, went from Dyna Low Rider to Road King And Will Never Go Back, Just Sold Low Rider After Sitting In Garage For Over 1 1/2 Years. Next One Will Be A Street Glide If H-D Ever Comes Out With Screamin Eagle Version.

DKIN

LIVE EASY, RIDE HARD