1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

For the car nut

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by chucktx, Nov 29, 2007.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

2. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Damn now they have instrutions to doing it in a car :roflmao: I never needed any help like this in my day:D
  3. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

Me neither, been laid plenty of times in cars and NO trouble! :D
  4. cowboy

I got my Dad in trouble once I used his truck friday night , did'nt know the girl left her drews under the seat him & mom went out Saterday morning to pick-up some wood for the patio roof , mom drop something on the floor & found them , Dad kick my young as* right out of bed & drug me down stare where Mom was still yelling at for cheating then she slaped the snot right out of me & Dad got his new hunting rifel that afternoon
  5. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

well, your dad got a nice gift for your oversight......did he thank ya for it??!!!!:roflmao:
  6. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
  7. mwelych

mwelych Active Member

I agree with ya Chuck!!!:)
  8. cowboy

Ya In Away I understood real good :rant: then told me to let him know in A nice way if I had any plan in the near future to do it again he was starting to look at new truck's , He got the new truck back in 68 & I got the old truck worked out just fine only took a pair of pantyhose in the glove box :D