1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

For Y2KHD

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by JohnnyBiker, Apr 6, 2013.

1. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Hey there, in response to your message here are some pictures of what I bought for a trailer, other information is available in a reply message to you.

Attached Files:

2. Y2KHD

Y2KHD New Member

Thank you bud!! Exactly like one of my other local biker buds has the same type. THIS
    LOOKS AWESOME!!! I'm afraid to ask how much and the details of where to get, etc.
    How many bikes will that handle?? Looks like almost 4??? And you can ride right up into
    it right???
  3. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

how do ya ride a trailer...
  4. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

:D be easier going to Nevada :D
  5. Y2KHD

Y2KHD New Member

Very carefully so you don't ride off the plank!!!!!!!
  6. JohnnyBiker

This trailer has been tremendously helpful since I have bought it. It has helped me move and I had to be picked up once when I was on a long distance ride and was a far ways away from home. The goal is to not have to use it but is sure nice to have if the need arises. In the winter time, I store things in it to help clear the garage. One of the best purchases that I have ever made...
  7. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

Well, you could put a few windows in it and a bed and cook stove and a few other amenities and camp out with your bike. I've lived in smaller spaces LOL.
  8. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Nice trailer!!! I'd love to have one of them.
  9. bguillory66

bguillory66 Active Member

10. JohnnyBiker

Thanks, I like it... It belonged to a client of my wife's. I had asked him if he would let me use it when I bought my Road Glide as I was planning on hauling it back from Wisconsin. He had said no that I could not borrow it then. :( He let me use it though earlier in the season as I Hot rider and I had gotten a flat tire as we were riding her Suzuki. We left the bike at a friends place and I brought it in as I picked the bike with this trailer.The gentleman ended up leaving our daycare, but I had said if he ever wanted to sell it to please let me know, and he actually did. First person that I ever had that actually did.. Great investment, if you get an opportunity to pick one up, do it, you won't be sorry!!
  11. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

I have to admit that we have one. A Interstate trailer built in Boise Idaho and its a 7X14 with a drop down ramp. Store our motorcycle cargo trailers in it during the winter, saves on space in the shop. I think we have mostly used it for helping people move. They are a great asset to have if you need one. NO, we don't use it to haul the bikes to rallies as we ride.
  12. Y2KHD

Y2KHD New Member

Your trailer looks to be about double my friends trailer. Thanks for the info!!!