1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Fox Creek Leathers

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by jturuk, Dec 6, 2008.

1. jturuk

jturuk New Member

Hi folks

I don't know if any of you wear leather garments from this company, but they attempted to do something today that impressed the hell out of me! I ordered some chaps this summer and they were a special order because I have longer than normal legs. The first time they arrived at Fox Creek from the factory they had cut them too short. Then there was another delay because of a factory re-location. Well today I got an e-mail from them stating that they just received the second set and found that they were too narrow in the thigh.............and get this...........they said that because of the "ridiculously long wait" they were refunding my money and when the factory gets it right I was to get the chaps for free. I don't encounter this kind of commitment to excellence very often. by the way I have one of their jackets and a vest and they are first rate.

Take care
    John
  2. mwelych

mwelych Active Member

Always like to hear stories like that. That is way cool.:)
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

sounds like a stand up company!!!!!!!!! nice to see that there are still a few around!:)
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Yes that is good to here about a company these days :cool:
  5. Thunder99

Thunder99 New Member

Companies like this are few and far between. :cool: I've always liked their products.
  6. SkyKing

SkyKing New Member

Yes, excellent company. I have bought from them: 2 of their jackets, 4 pair of goves, chaps, and 2 sets of saddle bags. All great quality, and service.
  7. Welder

Welder New Member

Thanks for the info, i'm in the market for saddle bags and a coat. I'll give them a look.
  8. Blackmouth

Blackmouth New Member

I've heard nothing but GREAT stuff about them and their products.
    I'm not big on wearing leather (I'm in TX where we don't really have a winter), but if I get some it will be through Fox Creek.