1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Freaky

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by chucktx, Oct 31, 2007.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

Okay here's what you do. Look at the two images while sitting at your computer. One is a angry person, the other a calm person.
    Now back up about 15 feet while watching the images. What do you see?

Attached Files:

2. chucktx

click the pic to make it bigger......then back up..
  3. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

Chuck, ya know, I'm gonna stay away from these things you post. This freaky sh*t is weirdin me out. Maybe it's just too early for me.....

Actually, if you want to talk freaky, come to work with me in Princeton....We think the house, (which is brand new, not even done yet) is haunted. Smells like rotten eggs (sulfur) but only in certain spots and when you move from that spot and come back to it the smell is gone and it appears somewhere else in the room. Freaks the sh*t outta me.....
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

voodoo tell your co worker to stop eating beans & drinking beer at the same time :eek:
  5. chucktx

rotflmao!!!!:roflmao: :D :roflmao:
  6. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

I wish that was the case Cowboy......but if you were there, you might think differently about it. Weirdest sh*t I have ever experienced, that's for sure.
  7. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

voodoochild - No need to worry about your home being haunted by a ghost or ghosts. Sulpher smell is from a DEMON :devil: - not a ghost!

Or it could be from sulpher bacteria that grows in oxygen-free water somewhere under your house or in your plumbing. Which I sure hope is the case........
  8. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

Well, the one good thing is it AIN'T my house, I'm just workin there...The bad thing would be the demon idea. My mom's always said that I was the devil's child, but I don't need any competition or companion....:eek: Anyway, I only have a few weeks at the most left there so I'll just deal with him/her/whoever until I'm done. I don't think the owner is gonna like it much though. Just for kicks we call him colonel just in case. The town of Princeton is known for many revolutionary war sites, and we're thinking it could maybe be a soldier. As a side note....The guy I work with said as a kid he saw a soldier in his grandparents house, he was crouched down in the hallway of the old farmhouse. He was maybe 12 or so at the time. His grandparents found old uniforms and guns from the war but never saved any of them. Kinda freaky to me, I never believed any of that stuff till I started working at that house. I never had a smell like that appear out of nowhere and then disappear just as quick....Oh well, I'm going back there tomorrow and we'll see what happens. :eek:
  9. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

The pics do strange things just going from the thumbnails to the full size.
  10. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

I forgot to say the pic's do change , voodoo yes I know what your saying strange things do happen , but the beans & beer was funnier :D
  11. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

yes it certainly was!! :D