1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

From Across the Pond

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Jun 29, 2008.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

'We, in Ireland, can't figure out why people are even bothering to hold an election in the United States

On one side, you have a pants wearing lawyer, married to a lawyer who cant keep his pants on, who just lost a long and heated primary against a lawyer who goes to the wrong church who is married to yet another lawyer who doesn't even like the country her husband wants to run.

Now...On the other side, you have a nice old war hero whose name starts with the appropriate Mc terminology married to a good looking younger woman who owns a beer distributorship.

What, in Lords name, are you lads thinking over there in the colonies??
  2. SK

SK New Member

Good point. Since I'm part Irish (mostly Norwegian), I think I know which way I'm leaning.