1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

From my monitor

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by chucktx, Jan 22, 2008.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

this is what i see......all the displaced northern folk, suffering from the winter storms, whiteouts, freezing temps, no electricity...ect.ect........no one is calling for fema to come and bail them out......go figure!!!! :cool: :)
  2. ruffrider11

ruffrider11 New Member

Where My Check
  3. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

that's because they don't have nugen running the show:roflmao: & all his cry baby crap :angry:
  4. chucktx

i guess your right....instead of a chocolate city it could be named "snowcone":)
  5. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

yep & remember they don't have the week levys they where told to fix 10 yrs ago , so if LA would have fixed the levys , they would'nt have broke & NO would not have flooded so bad , & FEMA would be up north helping east fix:D
  6. ruffrider11

ruffrider11 New Member

Where My Check !?!?!!!!
  7. chucktx

i am writing it now.....ya got a couple of bucks i can borrow??????:D