1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Fun Night Tonight

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Oct 21, 2005.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

A big group of us went to a High School Home Coming Game at the high school here in town. The school had invited our HOG chapter to participate in their half time event. We got there at 7PM and they feed us for free, watched a little bit of the game but mostly shot the bull over diet cokes and root beer. At half time we were then asked to stage up for the parade. They wanted us to follow the school floats and the junior girls dance team were going to be riding on the bikes with us. Well, I picked up a really cute blond girl on my Springer (they were fighting to get on it) and we were to ride around the track 2 times with these wild full of energy screaming young girls past the grand stands. Was kind of a lot of fun. The girl on my bike says should I put my arms around your waist to hold on. :D I told her hold on as tight as you want (dirty old man :p ). We did rode two laps around the track revving the motors as we went past the grand stands and the kids in the Grande stands would all scream as loud as they could. Don't know who was louder them or the 21 Harley's.

After we were done we all decided to go down to the local burger place. They were advertising Huckleberry Milk Shakes, so we all headed down for their special shakes. :) Boy were they good. Kind of funny a big group of gruffy looking bikers all pull into the burger joint and order Huckleberry Shakes. :) Fun evening though.

Marc G
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2005
  2. dinosdeuce

dinosdeuce New Member

Sounds like a great time. That's what iding is all about. Wish I could have joined you. If you ever get to Colorado we have great rides, don't know about the Hucklebery shakes though. MIL makes a mean huckleberry pie.

Dino