1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

FXRG Jacket

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by minnesotaco, Jun 14, 2004.

1. minnesotaco

minnesotaco New Member

Does anyone know who makes the FXRG jackets for Harley ? A family member wants a similar jacket without the logo. Any help would be great.
  2. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

I'm working at a dealership for the last few days of Laconia Race and Rally Week (this week). I'll try to remember to take a look at the coat and in the book and see if there is any indication.

Abby
  3. CD

CD Guest

Who?

Last I looked it had an imported label. Pakistan I believe....
  4. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

Just back from bike week. It just so happened I was in charge of jackets, so I did get the opportunity to take a look at the label. It's actually Indonesia, and that's the only information I could find. That was on one of the leather models. They also have some in canvas/mesh. If he's interested in the non-leather jackets, have him take a look at Joe Rocket. They have a lot of "performance" clothing.