1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

FYI if interested in a Franchise or Dealer Alternative

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by AZroaddust, May 9, 2008.

1. AZroaddust

AZroaddust New Member

The guys in Phoenix seem to be pretty busy.

Attached Files:

2. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

azroadust do you have a better link that came up blured from what i could read had some good prices thatks
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

it opened ok for me cowboy........try again, and if it still is fuzzy let me know, i will email it to ya!!!!!!!......................:) :)
  4. SPORSTERBOY

SPORSTERBOY New Member

DIDN'T EVEN OPEN FOR ME, HIT OPEN AND HERE I AM:roflmao: PROB. STACKED UP ON TOP OF ALL THAT OTHER STUFF THAT DIDN'T OPEN BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW:roflmao:
  5. AZroaddust

AZroaddust New Member

Sorry Cowboy, that's all I have. Sometimes hyperlinks don't work. :banghead:

Instead, copy it and paste it on your server address bar and that should work.:)

OR, here is their home page. My Bikers Bay - Home ;)
  6. Blackmouth

Blackmouth New Member

I've been reading about these for a while now.
    I think they are a pretty good idea for locations where you get year-round riding. You'll notice those are precisely the spots you find them (AZ, TX, FL).