1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

General Maintenance Video's

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Feb 26, 2008.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

i didnt look at all of them, but, i think a person can find a wealth of info in those vids....especially those new to the motorcycle world.......:)
  3. SPORSTERBOY

SPORSTERBOY New Member

WATCHED THE PRIMARY ADJUSTMENT, THOUGHT THE GUY WAS RUNNING WHILE DOING IT, OR A BAD PRANK CALLER:roflmao: GOT THAT PRIMARY CHAIN MESURMENT I ALWAYS WONDERD ABOUT. GOOD TO HAVE STUFF LIKE THAT ON THE NET. THANKS FOR THE LEG WORK CARDBOARD.
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

I took on the air shocks look good to me but a bit camara shy :D but some good info
  5. stevenh

stevenh New Member

Thanks for this link... I bet "Fix my Hog" doesn't like this at all since they charge 30 to 40 bucks for the DVD.
  6. HARLEY GRT R

HARLEY GRT R New Member

:D This is great --- to bad the service manuals arn't this detailed or wud give us backyards updates easier;;;;
    THANKS ;; I do this on some of my fixes >> :banghead:
  7. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Get the parts manual with the SM, makes a world of difference as the Parts manual explodes out the part into each piece,
  8. ringo912

ringo912 Active Member

I agree with HRK...parts manual makes a huge difference. Much better detail than the service manual pics.
  9. bikerputz

bikerputz New Member

That's a good site for wannabes like me. I did my clutch/primary adjustments reading the manual and looking at those video's a few months ago.

Thanks for sharing.