1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Georges Aloe Vera Water

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Dec 20, 2014.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

You only want to get Georges because of the taste. Georges taste like water.
    The OL has been taking this alone with some B-12 Spray. She has known about if for a while.
    Its suppose to really help the inside of your body.
    http://www.warrenlabsaloe.com

[​IMG]

She has known about it for a while. But started taking it a few months back. She said she knows a 80 something year old woman that has taken it for years. Is on no blood pressure or cholesterol medicine.
    And still works.

She also uses Garden of life kind organics B-12 Spray.

http://www.gardenoflife.com/Products-for-Life/Kind-Organics/Kind-Organics-B-12.aspx

[​IMG]

She had me to start taking it yesterday.

She gets it at Whole Foods and Sprouts in Houston.
  2. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

This here's Earline McHatfield. She's 112 years old.

She lives in the jack hole holler in East Tennessee

Walks a half mile every week to town to get her chewing tobacco whiskey and cigars

Earline says she has a cigar a day and two shots of white lightening for all her adult life. Never has a cold no cancer no aches

She's out lived 5 husbands and she has a Jack Daniels on the rocks every day

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  3. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Well I do drink water & lot's of it , coffee & lots of it , Beer & not as much as I did in my younger years But still drink just put a case in the fridge in the garage, a pack of camels a day & work hard ever day doing something besides pushing buttons on the remote , a shovel still fits my hands , wrenching on something ect ect
  4. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

This water is for yer insides.
  5. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Yep did't think you wanted to bath in it