1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Getting it started

Discussion in 'Roadkill Cafe - From Kill to Grill' started by ironhorse, Apr 7, 2008.

1. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

cause i got a sweet tooth hear is one to get this started, get about a 9+12 cake pan, bake up a chocolate cake and mix up some chocolate pudding, and find you a glass bucket type container, cut up half the cake, into 2x2 chunks and put them on the bottom pretty snug, and put half the pudding on top then a layer of whipped cream, and sprinkle a heavy layer of heath cookie chuncks, then another layer of the cake, pudding, whip cream, and heath chuncks, chill, serve with a scoop with some fresh sliced strawberrys on top
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

great idea/recipie!!!!!!!!! now i need some chocolate!!!!!!!!!!:)
  3. wvak47

wvak47 Active Member

Dang without saddle bags it is hard to haul groceries on the bike, but that makes me want to run to the store now. That WILL be tried this weekend. Callin' Mom's Kitchen now to set the seed in her head. I will do the grill if'n she will do the desert LOL. :D
  4. wvak47

wvak47 Active Member

Done this one over the weekend. If you are wanting to watch your weight (not increase it) then don't do this one. OMG this was F'n awesome. Thanks man.