1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Giveaway: DGD-KIM Keyless Ignition and Security System

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy, Sell, Trade or Wanted' started by DigitalGuardDawg, Sep 27, 2012.

1. DigitalGuardDawg

DigitalGuardDawg New Member

Hello everyone! First and foremost, great place you all have here. I hope to become a useful member of this community answering any questions I can or helping out any where possible. It is after all communities like these that keep us all going. That being said I would also like to invite you all to take place in a giveaway my company is holding. We are giving away 4 of our DGD-KIM Keyless Ignition and Security systems as our way of saying thanks to all the motorcycle riders out there!

[​IMG]

The DGD-KIM makes the need for Ignition keys a thing of the past. Using RFID security technology borrowed from Mercedes and Corvette, it gives the rider the freedom to just “Get on and ride, then get off an just walk away” No more keys to search for, scratch your paint or chrome, fumble with or lose. Just carry the systems RFID “Dawg Tag” with you and your ignition operates automatically without ever needing a key. Once the "Dawg Tag" is with in proximity of your bike, you just flip your run switch, thumb the start button and you’re off. When you kill the engine, just walk away and all security arms!

These units normally sell for $429.00 and we are giving away four of them! But there’s more, if a member of bike.talk.com wins, we will go even further and offer a group buy at a discounted price. If multiple members from this forum win, we will include an extra "Dawg Tag" for every group buy purchase. Contest has already started and ends November 1st 2012. Please note, a Facebook account will be required.

Please go to DGD-KIM Keyless Ignition Security System Giveaway - Digital Guard Dawg to enter and for further details.

Thanks guys!