1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Goldwing Tow bike

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Jul 6, 2009.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

A new tow vehicle, a Goldwing opens up into a tow bike and tows a car.

Attached Files:

2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

i want to see him hook up to my f350 longbed, 4x4, 4 door!!!!!!! hehehehehe.....
  3. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

it might be ok to get some small Japanese thing out of the way , but try some good ol American steel like chucks truck or my 01 Dodge 2500 diesel :D
  4. FLHTbiker

Agree, that thing wouldn't pull my Dodge 3/4 ton 4X4 either. Just thought it was kinda funny seeing what they did to a Goldwing.
    This gal I know wants to buy a some kind of a KIA and another guy told her don't lean on the fender cause you'll dent it or cave it in. She's buying one cause there cheap, yep light weight..cheap..and a death trap. I'll keep the Dodge 3/4 ton.
  5. wvak47

wvak47 Active Member

Something kinda funny about someone who rides a motorcycle worried about a KIA being a death trap LOL. :rolleyes: Then again the name is an acronym for Killed In Action :roflmao: I don't like them cause I can't hardly get my big old butt in and out of one of the little cracker boxes.

I'm just glad they did this ugly contraption on a Goldwing instead of a HD. Would think it would work better off of one of the Goldwing Trikes though.
  6. FLHTbiker

Wvak47 take an empty coke can and crush it with your hand, that's what a KIA is like, unless you got girly hands. :D
  7. wvak47

wvak47 Active Member

You ain't tellin me nothin' I don't know. My mother in law has one of those silly things.