1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Gone Fishin

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Jan 30, 2008.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

2. Tiny86

Tiny86 New Member

Here kitty kitty kitty, Nice fish!!! I tried it once, the fish bit the sh&t out of me and about drowned me before I could get loose:fight: . I think I'll stick to rod & reel:D
  3. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Think I'll stick with rod & reel , in the boat with a cold beer
  4. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

wonder what happens when they get ahold of a ol'loggerhead!!!!!!:eek:
  5. Tiny86

Tiny86 New Member

Had a buddy got a hold of a Beaver once several hundred stitches later he was ok.:fight:
  6. 2fastnaz

2fastnaz Moderator

as sore as my thumb gets when I go bass fishing I think I'll pass on that.
  7. wvak47

wvak47 Active Member

:roflmao: :roflmao: OH man you are killin me. Would this have been on the same trip the fish tried to drown you? :roflmao:
  8. chucktx

DETAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D
  9. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

Ironically its called "Hogging".
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6G7Q6nDyx-4&rel=0&color1=0xd6d6d6&color2=0xf0f0f0&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6G7Q6nDyx-4&rel=0&color1=0xd6d6d6&color2=0xf0f0f0&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
  10. Tiny86

Tiny86 New Member

I let one of my jackass buddies talk me into doing this. We went to a place called Deep Red Creek over between Walters & Temple OK got in our little boat and went up the creek to find holes in the side of the bank that the fish get up in. Well we get in the water he goes over to this hole and sticks his foot in the hole and tells me to fallow his leg down to the hole and stick my hand in and ease my hand into the fishes mouth grab hold and don't let go. Well it was going all rite untill i went underwater and stuck my hand in that Fnnnn fish grabbed my arm up to about mid forearm and went to spinnin I screamed out under water witch let all my air out and my buddy was holding me down and I was trying to get out of there I finally hit My Buddy in the leg and I came back up hackin and spitting, blood running all over every ware, my arm looked like HB meat, took several months to heal up.

About 2 weeks later he called and wanted to know if I wanted to go again I said I would but I was staying in the boat!!! so we went and he caught 4 that was about 30 lbs each. Howard went into the last hole and came back up just like he had done before this time he said I got a beaver between my legs I said bull sh$t he reached down and pulled out a hand full of hair. Howard said grab my arm and pull I'm gonna let go.Well it sounded good at the time when he let go I pulled that beaver cut his leg from about his knee to his ankle. We are not sure if it was teeth or claws. I think it was about 254 stitches to finally close it up. I told Howard if he hadn't pulled his hair he probably wouldn't have bit him?? He did not see the Humor.
  11. wvak47

wvak47 Active Member

Guess that was one beaver that doesn't like it rough huh :roflmao:
  12. chucktx

i have had a few beavers try to kill me also, a few nearly did but i never needed any stitches afterwards!!!!!!!! :roflmao: :)
  13. Ultra Al

Ultra Al New Member

One time I went fishin with this gal, and got 1 red snapper. Al
  14. CD

CD Guest

Or was it Tuna?
  15. ringo912

ringo912 Active Member

:eek: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
  16. fujimo

fujimo New Member

fujimo

they all smell the same ,,,, showed my better half,,, pictures ,,, she about crapped,,,, asked what part of deep south those guys were from ,,, told her texas,,,, she said no way,,,, I was in alaska ,,at a bar of course,,, this norwegian askes me if i would like to go octopus hunting,,,,well bars up there only close for 1 hr to clean up,,, that time came and he says lets go,,,, we will be back in less than an hour,,,, i am thinking,,, this guy is taking me snipe hunting,,,, but what the helll,,,,,, we go to his house,,,he comes out with a douse bag and a long stick,,,, i really think this is some b.s.,,,, but o well,,, we go to beach with lots of rocks on it,,,, he puts clorax in bag,,, end of hose is taped to end of stick,,,, shoves stick under first rock ,,,nothing,,,, now i know he is ****ting me,,,, shoves stick under next rock,,, says get ready.... dumbass me ,,,, half drunk,,, or half sober,,, bend down ,,,he squezzes bag,,, octopus comes out like a quarter horse out of the gate,,,, sombitch runs rite up my leg and sucks on,,,, relieved myself,,, and freaking near broke sound berior on my way to pickup,,,,, never went again,,,,
  17. chucktx

now that would have been a kodak moment!!!!!!!!!!!:roflmao: