1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

gotta cancel my Daytona trip this year

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by voodoo1, Oct 15, 2004.

1. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

Unbelievable!! We took a trip to Columbus Ga and Fort Benning GA. in Sept for a weekend . Great weather all the way!!!
    got back to OH. and a day later I started coughing alot. Kept on going/working then ended having to go to the ER in order to breathe one morning ... I have pnemonia and been in bed since!! Had to cancel the trip..Doc and everyone else that I know who has ever had pnemonia I gotta wait and recover gotta.Actually talked to my sister in law in Melbourne Fla and she said there was a bunch a funky stuff down there since the storms. Well hope all that go enjoy...(post somepics!!!)I'll still always end up in Daytona and elsewhere down there putting around visiting, but this was this first year for the Biketoberest!!! been all these years, what is one more! Dang I had friend(s) gonna prepay lap dances for me!!! :D Gotta weigh my options lap dances or possible death.....can't live for ever can ya?Nah better wait it out..right??? :D
  2. Goose

Goose New Member

Man, take care of yourself! My wife got an infection and couldn't breath like that. They ran tubes into her thorax to drain the fluid keeping here from breathing. Scared the hell outta me. She was in the hospital for several weeks in and out of ICU.