1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Group rides

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FlynDutchman, Apr 11, 2007.

1. FlynDutchman

FlynDutchman New Member

Ok, I asked about this on another thread so I figured it'd be better to start a new one, but is there anybody here that rides in the Illinois, indiana, wisconsin, Iowa area ??
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

i know of a few that do, but they are not members here.........
    usless info i know.....:picked:
  3. FlynDutchman

FlynDutchman New Member

My head is full of useless information.....My daughter remids me of that all the time.
  4. mwelych

mwelych Active Member

I have won so many Trivial Pursuit games just with all of the useless information I have and my wife reminds me all the time of the junk I remember.:)
  5. Cracker

Cracker New Member

Dutchman,
    I'm from the chicago area...I sent you a message.

Cracker
  6. FlynDutchman

FlynDutchman New Member

I know the feeling.....Its like that with politics too....If it weren't for me, I doubt my wife would know who the President is let alone how many Senators & Congressmen there are.