1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Gun Control

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by chucktx, Jan 2, 2008.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

Shooting in Butte , Montana

Shotgun preteen vs. illegal alien Home Invaders Butte, Montana, November 5, 2006.

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year -old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the
    stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news....

Now that is Gun Control

i attempted a snopes and assumed this true...but alas it is not, as has been brought to my attention....altho it would be nice if it was

BillingsGazette.com :: Fake story still circulating online

Thought for the day:

Calling an illegal alien an
    "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2008
  2. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Proper Gun Control

[​IMG]
  3. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Those were done by a friend, here's his custom made pistol

You don't want to be on the other end of this thing,

[​IMG]
  4. bikerputz

bikerputz New Member

I just love feel good stories!!!! :D I'm believing anyway!!!
  5. HAMSHOG

HAMSHOG New Member

Nice squirrel plunker, hotroadking!!!:roflmao: :roflmao:
  6. chucktx

very nice!!!! T/C looking. i always lliked the looks of there pistols......seems to be pretty accurate also!!!
  7. chucktx

as long as we are on this subject....i shoot black powder competivey. i shot this target at a state championship.......50 yds, open sights, flintlock, 410 cal. round ball......and the rifle i shot it with.....no scope, iron sights. i placed #8 in the state....some fine shooting going on down here......target is 6"x6"..

Attached Files:

8. Goose

Goose New Member

9. Slimjim

Slimjim Active Member

Wow, that looks like something Sargent York might have shot.:) Very impressive, Chuck. I know what it takes to shoot that tight of group...especially with open sights. The first seven must have been something to see.
  10. chucktx

thanks, but that is one shot....not a group. the targets are one shot type...that was my best that day.....
  11. Slimjim

Slimjim Active Member

I thought it might be one hole but it looked irregular like it might be three in there. Still good shooting.
  12. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

Gun Control....Hit what you are shooting at, and if you DON"T plan on hitting it, don't pull it out!!! I can only WISH that the story was true....oh well...makes a good point! I am thinking about getting my 7 year old daughter a BB gun.....to begin teaching good, safe, firearms handleing...... later, with interest, a 22, then later still a 22 handgun.....but those are only if the interest is there...she can learn everything she needs with a BB gun! On my deer hunting trip this year, first one in over 8 years.... went to the field with 4 rounds.....nothing more..... came back with a deer and 3 rounds. and no tracking to do (he dropped where I hit him!). Someday, would like to have time and money to get into some long range target competition.... would be fun!!!
  13. big_jake57

big_jake57 Active Member

Chuck, that aint the Lancaster is it? I thought that one was a .50?
  14. chucktx

no it is a jackie brown built40,,,but actually is a 410 lizard helped me get it from preach.....widowmakers.....old gun but drives tacks.....:)
  15. big_jake57

big_jake57 Active Member

I have a Jackie Brown .45. Awesome shooter. Love the triggers.
  16. chucktx

ya, i love em too. when he was building guns he was one of the best.....i believe they will become more valuable as time goes on. i still shoot mine tho.......no sence having a firearm and not using it!!!:)
  17. JohnnyReb

JohnnyReb New Member

So....What WAS true about that story. Apparently, there is a shred of truth in most of the online legends. Would be interesting to check it out for real, and Chuck, good on ya for checkin' it out with snopes. Good follow up on your part.