1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Gun laws, how does obama feel about them

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Apr 20, 2012.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

2. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Had no idea that was happening, Obama won't respect or obey the 2nd amendment. He will get around it. He is scary. Democrates are getting scary. That video reminds me of the Nazi take over.:rant:
  3. cardboard

4. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Why can't Americans wake up to this President:banghead:
  5. cardboard

6. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

I wonder why the cops wholeheartly and maybe even with joy (certainly with violence)agree to enforce that riduculous order. Many of us have received and order that we didn't like or agree with. So what did we do? what can the police do? Maybe if they were human they could have been gentle, apologetic, sorrowful.
    The demos have to go.
  7. Fatboy128

You know under the conditions that existed in New Orleans at the time, the cops could have been walking into an house occupied by looters or squaters that were armed. They have to be extremely cautious. Once the OWNER properly identifies himself, then the cops could be more relaxed and friendly. But the way they continued to abuse and ROB the homeowners, the Feds should be brought into this (where is AG Holder???) and prosecute the individual cops. NOW, if the cops were all white, and the residents all black, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jasckson, AG Holder and Obooma himself would have the cops crucified. JMO
  8. cardboard

Went to a Gunshow and there was a vendor from Louisiana that said the goverment took his land from him and it wasn't even flooded. And there was nothin he could do about it.
    He lost his house that had been in the family for a long time, the land and everything.
  9. Fatboy128

I did some design and estimating for the Superdome refit after Katrina. My contractor was low bid. The second place had more than 2 million more on a 5 Million dollar project. 2nd bidder got the job. He had 2 million of extra grease for the corrupt New Orleans politicians.

Ps. A Baton Rouge architectual firm stole my design, put their name on it. Took the proof to the authorities, their response was "so". Turns out, they had relatives in the city government.
  10. cardboard

Lousiana is a corrupt place when it comes to Politicians...........

I like Lousiana but would never live there. Their speed limts are very low.
    They have a lot of crime in New Orleans area still.