1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

H-D Valves

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by sbeamer, Feb 18, 2006.

1. sbeamer

sbeamer New Member

I've been away from the bike wrenching for a while now. I had to re-do my top end on 96 Evo. I was in a huge hurry with Daytona only 2 weeks away. So, I HAD to buy the stuff from the dealer!! Vulchers!!!! What I am wondering is 2 fold. 1st, I am wondering if anyone knows where to get good quality valves @ a good price? 2nd, Does anyone know the name of the place in Florida that makes most of the stainless steel valves that you buy . They really are the SS valve OEM. I used to buy valves from them when I was racing. They sell them for 1/7th the cost of Harley. Please help!
  2. mofasa

mofasa New Member

valves

i think it is ferrea.
  3. dutch

dutch New Member

parts

Use the Direct Parts link here you will get good info and great prices. Dutch
  4. sbeamer

sbeamer New Member

Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks for replying to my post. I love the way you contact via e-mail to let you know someone has replied! That's BRILLIANT!!