1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

H.O.G. Posse Ride

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by MODCOBRA, Nov 20, 2004.

1. MODCOBRA

MODCOBRA New Member

I was thinking about signing up for the H.O.G. Posse ride, lower 48 states. Anyone ever been on one of these? I was curious as to what the $500 entry fee included??? Seems kinda steep to me!! But, I'm cheap.. :D

Ben
  2. SISK

SISK New Member

Posse Ride

Ben,

Have you looked through the Nov./Dec. Issue of "Hog Tales" (I'm assuming that you're a HOG member and get the mag.)
    The whole issue is about this past Posse Ride. It should give you an idea of what is included.
    I know two guys that went on this last Posse ride and they both said it was great. They'll be signing up for the next one. One guy did an online photo journal of his trip. I can't remember the web address, but if you're interested, I could find it and give you his contact info. so you could pick his brain.
    One note: If you do decide to go, you need to be on the phone or online the minute that ride registration opens. It is a limited space event, and it fills up within the first few minutes after registration begins.

SISK

Flashlight - A tubular container for the purpose of storing old dead batteries.
  3. MODCOBRA

MODCOBRA New Member

SISK - Thanks for the response....wow..I knew it was popular but didn't know it was like that!!!! rofl....

Yes, I am a HOG member and have read the article...that is what peaked my interest in the beginning.

Yes. I would very much like the contact info..

Thanks again,

Ben
  4. SISK

SISK New Member

Posse Ride contact info

modcobra,

Check your "private messages" for the contact info.

I met this guy on an IronButt ride (1000 miles in 24 hours) earlier this year. Check out his photo journal of the '04 Posse Ride, then send him an email asking him about it, I'm sure he'd be glad to give you some details.

I'd love to do the Posse ride too, but I'm just not in a position to take 3 weeks off work...yet :D

Hope you can make it work for you, the two guys I've talked to sure enjoyed it!

SISK

One good turn gets most of the blankets