1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Had some luck

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cowboy, Jul 2, 2008.

1. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

over this past weekend , fri night my son call & ask if I wanted to go look at some bike parts (HD) at the lady's house garage sale come to find out she was unloading all he X-old man parts & othe stuff , I got A new takeoff wind shield for MY e-glide for $10 , A set of the bag/ sute cases for my saddle bags with the tour-pack bag for $5 , 6 of the small collectables(sp) moter cycles 5 HD & 1 Indian for $3 , A 67 camaro Z 28 1;18 scale model still in the box for $5 , & alot more , so guy don't piss of the X , the Z28 in the top shape it's in is well over A $100, :cool:Then sunday I went to the swap meet got some new tak off rear shocks for the e-glide & some other small parts spent less then $100 even with my beer , made a deal for some SE slip on for A friend got the whole set from head to muff end for $80 even had the brackets & got her some other parts , so I had a good weekend some miles & some good parts
  2. wvak47

wvak47 Active Member

Well I guess I know which dog's arse the sun was shinin' on last weekend. Congrats man, I love those kinda finds.
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

wow.....some great finds!!!!!! glad ya had some fun also!!!!:)
  4. FlynDutchman

FlynDutchman New Member

Yea....thats a one in a million kinda find...The last swap meet I went to I was underimpressed & good luck at any garage/yard sales.....I went to a swap meet early in the year...was all excited about it...wanted to get a new headlight...wound up buyin it for less brand new on the internet...plus I didnt have to waste the 1/2 hour I spent digging through old mik crates full of old parts only to find things that didnt have a match.
  5. SPORSTERBOY

SPORSTERBOY New Member

Makin Some Killer Deals Myself From The Sporty Project, Deals For The Other Guy, Just To Unload.