1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Hail to Hal's!!!

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by JohnnyBiker, Nov 27, 2011.

1. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

I just wanted to give a shout out to Hal's Harley Davidson located in New Berlin Wisconsin!!!!:cool: I would have to say that dealing with Hal's was the best experience that I have had buying something on a large scale.

Erik, the gentleman that sold me my bike was up front, polite, honest and patient as well. Erik took to time to answer questions, snap picture, and do a little bit of research as well. My experience when I got there was even better than what I got when we were negotiating over the phone. Hal's HD in my book is ranked in my top two dealers that I have ever dealt with.

Thank You to the entire staff at Hal's for making my first buying experience from a dealer a pleasant one. I will be returning as a repeat customer and will also recommend you to whoever will listen. :cool:
  2. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Good to here about a top of the line dealer :D
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

that is pretty cool!!!!!!
  4. JohnnyBiker

I am so impressed by this dealership that I am willing to buy my parts from them rather than my home dealership. I think that that says something that I am willing to pay more because of shipping. What do you guys think??
  5. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

I think that Hal's is a fine dealership, but Wild Prairie did a decent job of dealing with me when I was there, too. If I had engine work needed, I'd go to Hal's (heck, even Wild Prairie recommended that) but for the basics and cosmetics, WP has earned a decent rep.

And a buck saved is a buck toward more fuel! Or chrome.......

:cheers:
  6. ultra200922

ultra200922 Active Member

I have seen some good motor work come out of Hal's Speed Shop.:D
  7. JohnnyBiker

I got to see the exact stall that Red Riders bike was sitting in when she was upgraded. As I was getting the tour of the shop in back Erik, (the salesman I was working with) pointed out a Sportster that had over 100 HP!!! Yep, when I decided to go ahead and get my performance upgrade, I just may have to go there???? :)