1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Happy Easter, the kid's version

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by GreyBear, Apr 15, 2006.

1. GreyBear

GreyBear New Member

Nomad, currently the Blue Ridge Mountains
    A buddy of mine sent me this and I laughed so hard i have nose burns from snorting coffee. I hope the weekend is a good one for everyone. If you celebrate Easter: Happy Easter! If not Happy Saturday and Sunday!
    WARNING DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DRINK WHEN READING THS....

A kindergarten class was asked to tell about Easter, one little boy had this to say:

Way, back before the in the olden days there was a man named Jesus. He was a good man and everyone liked him but he ate a whole lot. He was always eating. The Romans got mad cause he ate so much and kilt him. So the Jewish people had to passover Easter that year because they were sad. But he woke up and rolled away a stone and that is why the rolling stones make music on easter. But it was breakfast time when he woke up and so Paul Revere rode from town to town yelling Jesus is risen, hide your eggs. the end.

Ride Free.......
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

that's cute!!!!:)
    chuck