1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

HarleySlr & hot 01

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cowboy, Sep 7, 2010.

1. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Are you folks up there getting a bit hot from all the fires ? Look's bad on the local news here
  2. HarleysLR

HarleysLR Active Member

Hey Cowboy,
    I assume you are talking about the 2 fires that were east of Colorado Springs over the weekend. As far as I know they didn't affect anyone I know. Mostly grass fires, all started by accident by dumb a$$ people.
    Other than those I don't know of any fires.
    Thanks for asking,
  3. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

yep that's the one's , it says your at 42 up there man thats long john wheather for me :eek:
  4. HarleysLR

HarleysLR Active Member

fall has started here, Saturday we rode over to Durango it was 40 going over LaVeta Pass and 88 when when we got to Durango. from heated gloves and leathers to no gloves and tshirts.
    Nathrop is 100 miles west Colorado Springs wouldn't work on the weather thing. Nathrop is were we have our vacation property.
  5. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

Big fire up here west of Boulder. I had to go out to my old place yesterday, which is on the eastern plains, and it looked like the smoke had drifted all the way to Kansas. Last I heard, 20 homes had been burned.