1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

HAs own S&S

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by voodoo1, Feb 2, 2006.

1. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

I have heard that for a long time...saw on a posting elsewhere someone asking that question and was confirmed by the host. Know they are into stuff
    but how much of S&S the HAs owns I do not know. Never give it much thought irt was interesting to some extent though. There is one Manufacturer that I am not sure CD carries that machine some nice stuff... I'll call and ask though and see if ya all do or not.
  2. CD

CD Guest

Huh, say what?

There are always rumors about this business or that being owned by HA, Huns etc. There is only one biz that I am pretty sure that it is true. I've even heard that Rinehart's were "HA"! Hmmm, since Fred Fox owns the rights to the brand and owns Drag / Parts Unlimited, I don't quite see that one. After I explained that to the person on the phone, you could almost hear the sails loosing wind.

Somehow, I don't think the Smith family is quite ready to relinquish control of S&S quite yet because it is more like S $ S for them.