1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Have a Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Goose, Dec 5, 2005.

1. Goose

Goose New Member

2. spanky32354

spanky32354 New Member

Merry Christmas

Thanks and the same to you and yours. I just wish you wouldn't make fun of my family like that. :D
  3. navyman

navyman New Member

I am tired of all the political correctness. MERRY CHRISTMAS! At my job, I could get in trouble for that.
  4. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

I agree A Merry Christmas to all. :)

That was way cool Goose.
  5. dutch

dutch New Member

Merry Christmas

Thanks Goose for the Merry Christmas, God bless you, one nation under God, nativity scene in my front yard, God bless America, God bless our military, thank God for all our vets, it is ok to state absolutes, now I'm in the Christmas spirit. Merry Christmas to everyone !!! Dutch
  6. Killer-B

Killer-B New Member

Merry Christmas to everyone. For some reason I always find myself somewhat down this time of year, I don’t know why, maybe something from my childhood. (Ya, I know, blame it on your parent). Time for more therapy... Anyway, I truly do wish the best for everyone. :)
  7. CD

CD Guest

That was just dang funny! Merry Christmas to all!
  8. SK

SK New Member

Good one Goose..reminds me of my family in Houston (just kiddin uncle :D ).

Lookin forward to going home for Christmas during the semester break. Ordered almost all presents online to be delivered already (I hate shopping malls..especially this time of year).
  9. SkyKing

SkyKing New Member

That was a hoot! Thanks. Merry Christmas to all from Boise, ID. Hasn't been above 32 here in at least a week. Went for a ride a few days ago and am still thawing out. (Have plenty of antifreeze on hand at least.)
  10. FLHTbiker

Skyking, I spent a day and a half in Boise at the beginning of September while my Ultra was being repaired at Cycle Nuts and Bolts the Harley Dealer. Broke down on the way to the Bike Talk ride this year, made for an expensive trip. :mad:
  11. maxpower_hd

maxpower_hd Active Member

That was a nice bit of humor that is not so common anymore. Especially here in the crying liberal state of Massachusetts where there is an annual argument as to whether the tree in the Boston Common is going to be called a Christmas tree :mad: or Holiday tree. WTF! Of course it's a Christmas tree. What other "holiday" is there this time of year that is celebrated by displaying a decorated tree?!!!

Sorry for the rant.

Thanks Goose. Merry Christmas to all of you. Have a safe and happy New Year's as well.
  12. SkyKing

SkyKing New Member

To FLHTbiker - Sorry for the bad Boise experience. Don't use the Stealer myself. Fix it myself or go to an Indy. If you're though Boise again, you can wrench at my place (have a pretty descent bike lift and plenty of tools) or I can set you up at an honest Indy. Heck, you're welcome even if you don't break down.
    Would like to make one of the 'Bike Talk' rides, but that's usually a busy time at work for me (I'm a Forest Circus pilot/firefighter).
  13. FLHTbiker

Skyking, wished I would have known about you then. I had a commentator shaft nut come loose and tore up the commentator and damaged the threads on the flywheel shaft. Nuts and Bolts did not have the part in stock, said a independent shop had just got there last one and so they ordered one in overnight for me. I think I would have preferred an independent shop as I'm still not sure I was given all the correct information as to what was really going on with it.
    I'll bet you are a bit busy during the warmer weather with all the fires we get in the NW and other western states.
  14. maxpower_hd

maxpower_hd Active Member

"Bow down to the power of Santa or be crushed by his jolly boots of doom!" -Invader Zim