1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Have a Merry X-Mas

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by khill1313, Dec 24, 2007.

1. khill1313

khill1313 New Member

If I cant get to my computer tomorrow, I want to wish you and your familys a safe and Merry X-Mas,:cheers: and a Happy New Year.:cheers: Ride safe and enjoy.
  2. bikerputz

bikerputz New Member

I as well want to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

I''m sitting at my in-laws in Waterville, ME hijacking their neigbors wireless network connection.
  3. ringo912

ringo912 Active Member

A very Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum, your families and friends.:) And a wish for safe and Happy New Year.:cheers:
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

May all have a Very Merry Christmas from Down here in SE Texas
    from all of us here At the cowboy place :D
  5. 00 wildglide

00 wildglide New Member

Merry X-mas To All

To all Bike-Talk members,
    Thanks for your support & comments.I wish you all a merry Christmas & great New year.Ride Safe my brothers!!!,00 wildglide:cool:
    ps:I'll try to get some pics. of the new glide soon.
  6. Goose

Goose New Member

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!! I got my OldWing put back together, runs great, I'm happy! Had a blown right side head gasket and I've been procrastinating fixing it. Finally got the part last week. That was Christmas to myself. Been ridin' today, temps in the 60s. Eat your hearts out, those that can't ride on Christmas day!:D

Got some snake proof, water proof boots for hunting for Xmas. Well, they're camo, but they'd make GREAT touring boots, 15" tops, waterproof and rugged. Okay, so I'll look a little like Rambo, hell, they'll be comfy, all that matters. :D I've been wanting snake boots, though, and come spring, the snakes will be out at my place.
  7. GreyBear

GreyBear New Member

Nomad, currently the Blue Ridge Mountains
    Merry Christmas/ Happy Yule

May the Winter Festival, in whatever way you chose to keep it be a splendid time for ya' all! Ride Free
    Bear
  8. gutierg

gutierg New Member

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas with your families, wishing you a safe and fantastic 2008.

Regards,
    German