1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

heck of time..

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by voodoo1, Dec 19, 2004.

1. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

uploading pictures on here. The files are too large most of the time.
    WhenI try to change the resolution or dpi..the pic gets unclear ...any suggestions? got some good pics just to large.
  2. Goose

Goose New Member

Upload it to http://www.imageshack.us/index.php and use the img code to bring in in here. You can just copy and paste your image shack url with the ezcode img command. Image shack is free and a very cool site that can handle a pretty large file. I never signed up there, but it's free. You can just upload a pic and reference it without signing up, just don't get their little user file thing by doing it that way.

Be aware if the file is over 640x480 resolution, it won't fit on a frame at this BBS. I like to resize my images to that resolution anyway so that guys with dial up won't have to wait 3 1/2 hours for the download. :rolleyes: A 640x480 is better resolution than your monitor, just won't print all that well.
  3. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

thanks

thanks..I'll give it a whirl..
  4. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member