1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Hello

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by baggerpaul, Apr 30, 2016.

1. baggerpaul

baggerpaul Well-Known Member

What's up guys have not been on in quite some time . Always look to see what's happening. Hope you guys are doing well. Have an awesome summer and enjoy your rides .take lots of pictures and post them up on the forum .us southern flat land guys don't get to enjoy that beautiful northern views you guys have .all the best to you. God bless and ride like you stole them!
  2. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

Good hearing from you, Paul. Things here are pretty good, though it seems we've been getting more than our fair share of rain.
  3. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Yo Paul! Thought you were off with CB! Good to see ya in print again.
  4. baggerpaul

baggerpaul Well-Known Member

Na I'm not with the Texan. I do miss his rants lol .figured I would check in and see how you fellas were doing .kinda took a break off the forum for a while .I back to see if we can pup up the technical end of the forum I like that stuff .
  5. badinfluence63

badinfluence63 Well-Known Member

Hey now bagger Paul. Was, as always, a shitty long winter but finally spring has sprung and the riding has commence after a 5 month hiatus!

First things first though.....spring clean up and such. Still dropping to 28 degrees at nite somtimes low 30's.

All the best to you as well.
  6. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Just working and hiding in my AC!
  7. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

Haven't turned our ACs on yet - but it's only May.
  8. MountainCruiser

MountainCruiser Well-Known Member

Good to hear from all you guys. Have not been on any forums in a while, but miss all the bantering used to go on here. Good to hear from you Paul...
  9. Marc1340

Marc1340 Active Member

10993114_10205654104568641_7165160065311855804_o.jpg Nice hearing from you Paul, Hope all is well!!! Got the bike running great since that Carb prob you and others helped me out, Only Maintenance since then oh yeah a new starter clutch. Been here in the Azores Island almost 20 months and loving the island life, put on 13,000 miles in that time and just put on a second rear tire, wide whites are a little harder to find here, but was able to find a Shinko sr777rr HD rear tire from the mainland at a good price, Anyone running these tires? Put on about 100 miles so far on it and seems to ride fine, just did not want to pay for the dunlap prices and have it shipped to here, almost 350.00 shipped.......Keep the chrome side up and rubber down everyone and nice seeing you on here again Paul!