1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Hells Canyon Rally

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by FLHTbiker, Feb 2, 2009.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

If anyone who is close enough this is a great little rally to head to. Its been growing every year and has some truly great areas to ride.

http://www.hellscanyonrally.com/
  2. fujimo

fujimo New Member

we go every year,,, stay in mt. view r.v. park,,,,it is a great rally,,mostely because so many places to ride,,,be between 10 to 15 of us this year,,,see you there,,,pops
  3. FLHTbiker

I have my reservation in at MT View again this year. We had a big group of us there last year to. Hope to see you there, maybe I'll recognize you. I love the riding around there, great roads.
  4. fujimo

fujimo New Member

ok we camp on other side ,,,bby fence to the west,,,,bunch of canadians with us last year,,,will also be some from calif this year,,,we are not around much as on road most of time,,, will most likely be there from the 8 th on,,,as will go to allstar foot ball game in la grande the 7th,,,,
  5. FLHTbiker

We camped last year where you come in main entrance hang a left a first left and go straight back was on the right. I remember seeing some Canadians there last year and talked to a few. Maybe we can sip on a brew and talk. We well be getting there Thursday. Gotta friend over in Elgin and her husband just passed on so might even head over there and drop in on her.

Ever ride hwy 3 out of enterprise and over Rattle snake canyon and then once down at the bottom you hang a left and follow the Grande Ronde Rd following the Grande Ronde river into Troy. What a cool place and there is MT Goats in the cliffs along the river. What a great area.
  6. rkortan

rkortan New Member

Sounds like a great place to ride. Thanks for the info. I'm looking for a new place to ride this year after I put my bike back together....B